Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A few more pics of Camp Lemonier

Been meaning to go out and get some more pics of the base, but have been working quite a few hours. I plan on going out next Sunday and take some pics around base to get a better feel. Here's a few I took my first few days that I hadn't posted yet.
A pic of the CWU's (Containerized Working Units). They have these all over the base. They're typically double wide containers that are converted to offices. They are nice... almost like a real building.
One of the main drags here in camp facing east. I walk down this road each night back to my CLU. The Bob Hope Galley is just up on the right - where we eat all our meals.
Another main drag on base facing south. Down this "street" is the Navy Exchange, Barber shop, Laundry facilities, and gym.
Here's the base fire house. It's basically a big tent held up with huge metal insides. This is just up the road from my office.

No comments: